To help elevate the high rate of illiteracy in Bangladesh which is majorly caused by poverty, Shahjalal Islami Bank Scholarship 2022. has been provided to help the less privileged students pursue their academic goals.
The Shahjalal Islami Bank Scholarship is for students who passed their SSC/HSC exam with GPA 5 but are not financially buoyant to further their studies.
The students who have passed in SSC or HSC in 2021 can apply for Shahjalal Islami Bank Scholarship 2022 so that they can continue their study at the HSC level or Bachelor level.
Scholarship List Who have passed HSC 2021
This article gives you an insight on the SIBL Scholarship eligibility criteria and the deadline to enable you to apply.
The main objectives of Shahjalal Islami Bank Foundation are:
- To provide health-care to poor and distressed people.
- Education support to meritorious but poor students through scholarship, award.
- Financial assistance to flood, cyclone or disaster-affected people.
- To support Humanitarian.
- Provide financial assistance to the development of culture, sports of the country
- To participate in social and environmental activities.
How much is SJIBL Scholarship Worth?
Among the 500 Scholarship nominated students there are 160 male students for SSC and 140 female students for SSC level, 120 male students for HSC and 80 female students for HSC level.
The 500 students will be given Tk. 4 crores 19 Lac as a Scholarship on a monthly basis.
Who can Apply for this Scholarship?
Shahjalal Islami Bank Scholarship 2021 is for Bangladesh students who passed their SSC and HSC Exam.
Eligibility of Shahjalal Islami Bank Scholarship:
1. Academic Result Science Group: GPA 5.0 for City Corporation area and GPA 4.8 for others area
2. Academic Result Others Group: GPA 4.8 for City Corporation area and GPA 4.5 for others area
3. If applicants parents income Tk. 1,20,000.00 per year, they are not eligible.
4. If any students are nominated by other scholarship, they can’t apply.
SJIBL Scholarship Application Process:
Applicants have to apply with details information. Students can collect an application form from Shahjalal Islami Bank Branches and they also can download a 4-page application form SIBL website online.
However, Applicants must have to attach all papers with a form which is mention in form 4. The Application submission address is Head of Foundation Head Office, Gulshan South Avenue, Dhaka 1212.
Applicants have to apply in a blank paper providing the following information and papers:
- Recent passport size color photographs: 3 copies.
- Name, Father’s name, permanent and present address, Phone no must be mentioned in the application.
- Income certificate mentioning members of a family.
- Attested mark-sheet of educational qualification.
- Recommendation from present institution head.
Shahjalal Islami Bank Scholarship 2022 Application Deadline
The last date of application: 31 August 2022
The application deadline has been extended from August 17 to August 31, 2022. See the notice
download Application form Click this link
Application Form Download
যারা এখনো কোথাও ভর্তি হননি, তারা কিভাবে আবেন করবেন? বিস্তারিত এই ভিডিও তে
Scholarship List: who passed SSC & HSC
- বঙ্গবন্ধু ছাত্রবৃত্তি ২০২২ এর বিজ্ঞপ্তি প্রকাশ
- অর্থমন্ত্রণালয়ের শিক্ষাবৃত্তি ২০২২ সার্কুলার
- জাগো ফাউন্ডেশন শিক্ষাবৃত্তি
- সুবর্ণ জয়ন্তী শিক্ষাবৃত্তি (Suborna Jayonti Scholarship 2022)
- ইবনে সিনা ট্রাস্ট শিক্ষাবৃত্তি সার্কুলার
ইমদাদ সিতারা খান বৃত্তি ২০২২ বছরে ১৮০০০ টাকা হারে মোট ৭২০০০ টাকা
CZM Scholarship 2022 মাসিক ৩০০০ টাকা হারে মোট ৭২০০০ টাকা
To Know More About Scholarship News (Domestic & International) & Admission News, Please Visit Our Website Regularly.
Our Another Web Portal Link www.eduguideline.com