Islami bank is one of the social cooperative banks in Bangladesh.
They always do so many social works for the welfare of poor and backward people.
On this works, they provide scholarships to the poor but meritorious students every year.
Today here we are talking about Islami Bank Scholarship 2021
The Islami Bank Scholarship is for students who passed their SSC exam with GPA of5.00 but are not financially buoyant to further their studies.
The students who have passed SSC in 2020 can apply for Islami Bank Scholarship 2021 so that they can continue their study at the HSC level.
This article gives you an insight into the IBBL Scholarship eligibility criteria and the deadline to enable you to apply.
Application dates of IBBL Scholarship 2021
- The application starts: __/__/ 2021.
- Application drop ending: __/__/ 2021.
Eligibility for IBBL Scholarship 2021
- Applicants have to pass SSC or Dakhil or equivalent exam 2020 from Bangladesh.
- Applicants have to achieve a GPA 5.00 for all groups in the SSC exam.
- Only poor or financially non-capable students can apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must have to read in a school or same level other institutes.
Facilities of Islami Bank Scholarship 2021 Secondary (SSC) Level
- Scholarship duration is for 2 years.
- Monthly granted amount: 2000 BDT.
- Annually granted amount for educational equipments (books and stationary): 3000 BDT.
Application procedure of Islami Bank Scholarship 2021
- Applicants have to collect the application form from the official website of Islami Bank Bangladesh Ltd.
- After fill up the form they have to reach the form into the nearest Islami Bank Branches.
- No application will be granted personally or through post office.
- Students have to reach their form in a body.
- With application form they have to provide some documents which are:
- Attached mark sheet of SSC or equivalent exam.
- Two copy recent color photographs.
- Certificate from the recent institute head.
- Parent’s income statement or certificate must be attached by local authorities.
The main objectives of Islami Bank Scholarship Foundation are:
- To provide health-care to poor and distressed people.
- Education support to meritorious but poor students through scholarship, award.
- Financial assistance to flood, cyclone or disaster-affected people.
- To support Humanitarian.
- Provide financial assistance to the development of culture, sports of the country
- To participate in social and environmental activities.
How much is IBBL Scholarship Worth?
Every year Islami Bank Bangladesh Ltd. awards not less than 1500 students. It is one of the welfare-oriented banks in Bangladesh.
So under the social corporate responsibilities, they provide scholarship to the meritorious and poor students.
Applicants have to apply on a blank paper providing the following information and papers:
- Recent passport size color photographs: 3 copies.
- Name, Father’s name, permanent and present address, Phone no must be mentioned in the application.
- Income certificate mentioning members of a family.
- Attested mark-sheet of educational qualification
To Know More About Scholarship News (Domestic & International) & Admission News, Please Visit Our Website Regularly.
Our Another Web Portal Link www.eduguideline.com