Fully Funded Scholarships in China : Internationality is becoming a new criterion for students who search for a Scholarship in abroad. With their multicultural environment, Scholarship in China seem to keep up with these expectations and offer Bachelor’s and Master’s degree courses in English.
Some of China’s scholarship reach the top of international rankings, while others impress through their facilities and academic results of students.
Top 10 Fully Funded Scholarships in China (List)
1. Chinese Government-Chinese University Scholarship
Description: Chinese University Program is a full scholarship for designated Chinese universities and certain provincial education offices in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. This scholarship only support master’s students for no more than 3 academic years or doctoral students for no more than 4 academic years.
- Tuition waiver,
- 2,500RMB / 31000 BDT to 3,500RMB / 42000BDT Yuan per month, and
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
2. The Schwarzman Scholars Program
Description: Every year, up to 200 Schwarzman Scholars will represent the world’s next generation of leaders. Schwarzman Scholars will be selected on the basis of not only their academic aptitude and intellectual ability, but also their leadership potential, entrepreneurial spirit, ability to anticipate and act on emerging trends and opportunities, exemplary character, and desire to understand other cultures, perspectives and positions. All qualified candidates will have successfully completed their undergraduate degrees prior to enrollment and must be proficient in English.
- Tuition Fees
- Room and board
- Travel to and from Beijing at the beginning and end of the academic year.
- An in-country study tour
- Required course books and supplies
- Health insurance
- A stipend of $4,000 for personal expenses
- Schwarzman Scholars will be the single largest philanthropic effort ever undertaken in China by largely international donors.
3. MOFCOM (Ministry of Commerce) Scholarships for Developing Countries
Description : MOFCOM Scholarship is set up by Ministry of Commerce of People’s Republic of China to further strengthen the communication and cooperation between China and other countries as well as to develop talents for developing countries. The scholarship is for masters and PhD programs,
- Tuition Fees;
- Teaching materials;
- Research and survey;
- Dissertation guidance;
- One-off resettlement fee:
- 3000RMB /37,500 BDTper master student,
- 3000RMB / 37,500 BDT per PhD student;
- On-campus accommodation;
- Medical insurance and
- One-time round-trip international airfare.
4. Jiangsu Provincial Government Scholarships
Description: This scholarship will be provided to the excellent overseas students or scholars to undertake full time study in universities and colleges of Jiangsu. It will also include those non-degree program and exchange students.
- A fee waiver of tuition, registration, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks;
- Accommodation: Free on-campus dormitory accommodation (double room) or an accommodation allowance of CNY 10000 per year.,
- Monthly stipend: CNY1, 500 per month
- Students registering before the 15th of the month (the 15th included) will receive full stipend of that month. Those who register after the 15th of the month will receive half stipend of that month.
- If registered student stays out of China for more than 15 days (school holidays excluded), his stipend will be stopped during his leaving.
- Graduating students will receive stipend until half month after the graduation date
- Medical insurance: Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students while in China.
- College student: CNY20,000 per academic year; Duration: One academic yearUndergraduate student / Postgraduate student: CNY 30,000 per academic year: Duration: One academic year.
- Non-degree program student / Exchange student: CNY2,000 per month; Duration: 3 to 12 months (in accordance with the agreement).
5. Shanghai Government Scholarship
Description: This scholarship, provided by Shanghai government for international students studying in Shanghai, is in two types: Master’s or Doctoral degrees (full scholarship) and undergraduate degrees (partial scholarship).
Type A (for postgraduate programs)
- A tuition waiver,
- Free on-campus accommodation,
- Monthly living allowance (master 3000 RMB/month, PhD 3500 RMB/month) and
- Comprehensive insurance.
Type B (for undergraduate programs)
- A tuition waiver,
- Comprehensive insurance.
6. Chinese Government Bilateral Scholarship Program
Description: Bilateral Program includes a full or partial scholarship established by Chinese Ministry of Education in accordance with educational exchange agreements or consensus between Chinese government and governments of other countries, institutions, universities or international organizations.
- Tuition Fees
- Medical Insurance
7. Beijing Government Scholarships
Description: The Beijing Government Scholarship was established by Beijing Municipal Government, aiming to provide tuition fees fully or partially to the international students studying or applying for studying in Beijing. Several scholarships are offered each year for undergraduate, masters and doctoral degrees.
- The scholarship covers tuition fees only, and it falls into the following five categories:
- Doctoral student scholarship: 40,000 RMB/person/year.
- Master student scholarship: 30,000 RMB/person/year.
- Undergraduate student scholarship: 20,000 RMB/person/year.
- Senior scholars and long term language student scholarship: 10,000 RMB/person/year
- funding for exchange student (long-term or credit transferrable students) and student who make special contributions to international exchange and cooperation in the capital area: 5,000 RMB/person/year.
8. Anhui Government Scholarship
Description: Anhui Government Scholarship Program is established to attract more international students to study and research in Anhui higher education institutions, improve international student education quality, strengthen mutual understanding and friendship between Anhui people and people from the rest of the world and expand the international influence of Anhui’s education.
- Applicants for bachelor’s degree: 20,000 yuan/year
- Applicant’s for Master’s degree: 30,000 yuan/year
- Applicants for Doctoral degree: 50,000 yuan/year
9. Zhengzhou University President Scholarships
Description: To enhance international exchange & cooperation and encourage more excellent international students to study, Zhengzhou University introduced “Zhengzhou University President Scholarship” . The scholarship aims to sponsor international postgraduate students to pursue their degree, especially the doctor degree, at the University. The duration of scholarship varies from 3-4 years according to duration of full time master and doctor program.
- Full tuition Fees
- Accommodation: CNY 1000/month
- Stipend: CNY 3,500/month
10. Jiangsu University (JSU) Presidential Scholarship
Description: In order to further develop the education of international students, Jiangsu University provides scholarship for international students getting registered for English-taught degree education at Jiangsu University.
Benefit: The scholarship covers Full tuition and accommodation for PhD, 20,000 CNY on tuition every year for masters and 10,000 CNY on tuition in first year for undergraduate studies.
To Know More About Scholarship News (Domestic & International) & Admission News, Please Visit Our Website Regularly.
Our Another Web Portal Link www.eduguideline.com