BUET Admission Test Circular 2021-2022 www.buet.ac.bd Admission. Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) for the educational session 2021-22 of Honours 1st year Admission Test Circular has announced in BUET website & also in our website. Interested applicant has to apply by online.
Online application date will start on 16 April 2022 at 10:00 am. On 16 April (Saturday) 2022 at 10:00 am applicant can fill up application form & submit. They can do this till 25th April (Monday) 2022 at 4:30 pm.
Application fee will paid by SMS within 25 April (Monday) 2022 at 3:30 pm. Eligible applicant list last date will be on 5th May (Wednesday) 2022. Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) admission test will be held on 31st May (Monday) 2022.
BUET Admission Requirements/ Eligibility:
- Interested applicant has to get CGPA 4.00 out of CGPA 5.00 in SSC or equivalent exam & HSC or equivalent exam,
- They have to passed SSC or equivalent exam in 2019,
- They have to completed HSC or equivalent exam in 2021,
- Applicants have to get CGPA 5.00 in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry & CGPA 4.00 in Bangla & English in both of SSC & HSC exams
- For Foreign students, applicants must have twelve education years in Foreign Institution and equal grade in equivalent exam from any Foreign Education Institution. For this, applicants must submit certified grade equivalent Numerical Value certificate form authority,
- Applicants must pass GCE “O” Level with ‘B’ grade in 5 papers and GCE “A” Level with ‘A’ grade in at least 2 subjects & ‘B’ grade in other subjects. Applicants only who passed “A” Level in 2022 can apply.
- This year applicants will fight for entire 1030 seats
BUET Admission Test Circular 2021-2022
|16 April 2022 at 10.00am||Online Application Form Fill Up & Submission Start|
|25 April 2022 at 04.30pm||Online Application Form Fill Up & Submission Finish|
|26 April 2022 at 04.30pm||Application Charge Pay last date|
|14 May 2022||Primary Eligibility list announce|
|04 June 2022||Preliminarily Admission test held|
|11 June 2022||Final Eligibility list announce|
|18 June 2022 at 10.00am||Final Admission Test Date|
|6th July 2022 at 04.30pm||Admission test Selected list & Waiting list announce|
|July 2022||Applicant list publish form department selection|
How to Apply
- Submission of Online Application
Firstly, an applicant shall have to submit a properly filled online application form via the online submission system available through the university website (www.buet.ac.bd) within the stipuleted time period. A recently taken passport size color photograph (approximately 300×350 pixel and maximum 75 KB size) and the signature (either scanned or photographed, approximately 300×80 pixel and maximum 20 KB size) shall have to be uploaded (JPG format) at the appropriate place of the submission form.
No writing and no attestation are allowed on this photograph. No illegibility or deformation is allowed in the photograph and signature.
Note that the photograph and signature will be verified in the examination hall.
A “Preview of Application” page of the duly completed application form with photograph and signature will appear when the “Preview” button is clicked. Information given in the application form can be edited, if necessary, by clicking the “Update” button.
Note that this is the initial application form submission. Application is finally submitted in Step 3 after clicking “Final Submit“ button.
The successful submission of the application form will generate a confirmation page where a 5-digit Application Serial No. and other relevant instructions will be given. A PDF version of the “Receipt of Application” will be generated automatically when the “Download Receipt of Application” button at the bottom of the confirmation page is clicked. The applicant should take a print out of this “Receipt of Application” and keep it safe.
In the “Application Form” and “Receipt of Application” of some applicants the following symbols may appear:
E: For applicants having IGSCE / IAL certificates and applicants passed from a foreign education board.
T: For tribal applicants.
S: If the information provided by the applicant differs from the information collected from the relevant education board or if no information is found from the board.
R: When the information provided by a tribal applicant differs from the information collected from the relevant education board or if no information is found from the board.
Besides the “Receipt of Application”, a PDF version of the application form will also be generated for these applicants with such symbols. The applicant must take a print out of the application form on one side of white 80 gm (gsm) A4 page (three pages). The first two pages of this 3-page file contain the “Application Form” that has been filled up online, and the third page is the “Receipt of Application Form”. The applicant should keep this application form safe and follow Step 4 for further action.
- Payment of Application Fee through Mobile Banking (Sonali Bank/ Nagad/ Rocket/ bKash)
A. The applicant must pay the application fee through any of the payment channels- Sonali Bank Online Portal, Sonali eSheba Mobile App, Nagad, Rocket, Nexapay, bKash mobile/ online banking according to their respective group as listed in the bellow:
|Group||Division||Fee for Application and Admission Test|
|“KA”||Engineering departments, and Urban and Regional Planning department||Tk. 1000/-|
(One thousand taka only)
|“KHA”||Engineering departments, Urban and Regional Planning department, and Architecture department||Tk. 1200/-|
(One thousand twe hundred taka only)
B. For Payment, the following procedure should be followed:
- Collection of Money Receipt
- If an applicant sends the fee for application, s/he can download a PDF version of the money receipt by clicking the “Download Money Receipt” link at the website and then print it . Next, the applicant should click the “Final Submit” button to finalize the application.
- Submission of Necessary Documents by Applicants
- Marked by the Symbol E, T, S or R
- Collection of Admit Card
- After declaring the list of eligible applicants for the pre-admission test, an eligible applicant can download the admit card for the pre-admission Test from the website by clicking the link “Download Admit Card”. S/he must then print this admit card on A4 size offset (80 gsm) white paper and keep it safe. A candidate shall not be allowed to enter into the examination hall without an Admit Card.
Important Notes to Applicants
- For the applicants whose “Receipt of application” is marked by the symbol E, T, R or S (as described in Step 1) only online submission of the application form will not be acceptable; they must also submit the printed copy of the submitted application form along with required documents (as listed in Step 4) within the specified date-
- Inclomplete or erroneous applications will be cancelled. Wrong or false information provided in the application form will lead to the cancellation of the application.
- If you experience technical difficulty when applying online, email to [email protected],
BUET Admission Circular, BUET Admission Circular 2021-2022, BUET Admission Circular 2022, BUET Admission 2021-2022
Visit our website regularly to be the first to get all the news including scholarship, education, university admission test, national university, job, science and technology.