Dutch-Bangla Bank Scholarship for Post-Graduation Level, Dutch-Bangla Bank has been awarding scholarships to the meritorious students in need of financial aid studying at different levels of education since its beginning. Addressing the needs of the DBBL graduates/scholars, Dutch-Bangla Bank intends to continue its scholarships for their full academic life.
Accordingly, DBBL existing scholars of HSC-2014, 2015, 2016 and onwards batches may apply for Masters level scholarship of Dutch-Bangla Bank. Scholars who have successfully completed their graduation by availing Dutch-Bangla Bank scholarship and meet the following requirements are eligible to apply:
Eligibility for the scholarship:
- Only the DBBL graduates/scholars (students who availed the scholarship from Dutch-Bangla Bank at graduation level & completed their graduation successfully), will be eligible for post-graduation level scholarship.
- They have to be admitted at Masters level in any public university of Bangladesh (admitted at any private university will not be entitled) after successful completion of their respective graduation course.
- Availing any scholarship/ assistantship/ stipend from his/her university/ institution (except Govt. Scholarship) or engaged in any job, will not be entitled to Dutch-Bangla Bank scholarship.
- The scholarship will be effective after admission in each level (i.e., Masters, M.Phil. & Ph.D.) of post-graduation courses and subsequent application to Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation.
Application procedure: Eligible applicants for this program will have to apply directly in the prescribed Application Form (enclosed herewith) along with the required documents at any time after completion of their admission at post-graduation level and their scholarship will be enrolled from the immediate next quarter such as- January/ April/ July/ October round the year.
List of documents/papers required to attach with the Application Form:
- Applicant’s 02 copies passport size photograph.
- Photocopy of academic Performance Report/Mark sheet and Provisional Certificate of the latest degree.
- Photocopy of admission pay slip of post-graduation level.
- The above 03 documents/papers should be attested by Head of the Department/ Research Supervisor/ concerned authority.
- Recommendation letter from head of department/research supervisor/concerned authority mentioning course curriculum, course duration, academic session with name of starting month and a declaration about not availing any scholarship/stipend (except Govt. Scholarship) from the university/institution/organization.
- Photocopy of DBBL scholarship awarding letter of graduation level.
Terms and conditions:
i) Only the DBBL graduates/scholars (students who availed scholarship from Dutch-Bangla Bank at graduation level & completed their graduation successfully with securing minimum CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00), will be eligible for post-graduation level scholarship.
ii) They have to be admitted at masters level in any public university of Bangladesh (admission at any private university will not be entitled to apply) after successful completion of their respective graduation course.
iii) Availing any scholarship/assistantship/stipend from his/her university/institution (except Govt. Scholarship) or engaged in any job, will not be entitled for Dutch-Bangla Bank scholarship.
iv) The scholarship will be effective after admission in each level of post-graduation courses (i.e., Masters, M.Phil. & Ph.D.) and subsequent application to Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation.
v) The duration, required academic result and benefits of the scholarship at post-graduation level will be as under:
Payment procedure & renewal:
- The scholarship money will be credited to the Rocket Account (mentioned in the Application Form) of the awardees on monthly basis.
- Initially the period of scholarship will be for one year or the remaining period of running post-graduation course effective from January 2021. However, it will be renewed from year to year basis for the total duration of relevant post-graduation course after successful promotion to next level, duly certified and recommended by the head of the department/ research supervisor/ concerned authority.
- The scholarship awardees have to apply for renewal within 30 days after completion of the current period along with the following documents:
a) Application for renewal of scholarship which will be duly recommended by the head of the department/ research supervisor/ concerned authority.
b) Attested copies of results of various internal examinations held in respective university/ institution/ organization of the awardee.
c) Copy of DBBL scholarship Awarding letter of graduation level.
To Know More About Scholarship News (Domestic & International) & Admission News, Please Visit Our Website Regularly.
Our Another Web Portal Link www.eduguideline.com