Al-Arafah Islami Bank provides scholarships to the poor and merit students. Al-Arafah Islami Bank Scholarship 2022.
Apparently, they announce the selected scholars for Al-Arafah Islami Bank Scholarship after a few months of the HSC results.
2022 Circular: Here
Mostly, Al-Arafah Islami Bank provides financial help to various fields. And, AIBL (Al-Arafah Islami Bank Limited) Scholarship 2022 is their special help towards the poor but talented students to continue their higher education.
Moreover, to get Al-Arafah Islami Bank Scholarship, applicants need to have some requirements and follow the rules of AIBL Scholarship circular.
So, we are here to let you know all the necessary information about AIBL Scholarship.
The Al-Arafah Islami Bank is one of the most famous banking institutions of our country. Besides, it is also known for its social donations to the deprived and unprivileged students of the country.
So, the bank has launched the Al-Arafah Islami Bank Scholarship result process to financially assist those students for further studies.
Moreover, the scholars can build their career with the help of the stipend. So, they can contribute as the employed assets of the country.
AIBL Scholarship Important Information:
Preliminary Selection list:
Submission last date:
AIBL Scholarship Result Date:
Circular Status: Not Published Yet
Eligibility Requirements For AIBL Scholarship
- Science Group: GPA-5.00 in case of Educational Institutions in Divisional City / City Corporation Area.
- Science Group: GPA-4.80 in case of educational institutions outside the City Corporation area
- Other Group: In case of educational institutions in the divisional city / city corporation area, GPA-4.80
- Other Group: GPA-4.50 in case of educational institutions outside the City Corporation area
The students cannot apply for the AIBL Scholarship if any of them are nominated for any other kind of Scholarships.
The Amount And Duration Of The Scholarship
Undergraduate level: Term 3-5 years – Monthly Scholarship: 3,000 / –
Annual Grant (Money): For Textbooks – TK. 5,000/- (Renewable), For Costumes: TK. 3,000/-
Rules For Applying For AIBL Scholarship
1. Students who receive scholarships from sources other than government scholarships will not be considered for Al-Arafah Islami Bank scholarships.
2. For students who have passed out from educational institutions located in rural / backward areas, 60 percent of the scholarship will be fixed.
3. Applicants whose parents/ guardians have an annual income (as tk. 20,000/- per month) above tk. 2,40,000/- (two lakh forty thousand) will not be accepted.
4. Interested and above qualified students who have passed HSC/ equivalent examination have to apply online at www.al-arafahbank.com/scholarship – this address.
5. Applications are rejected if there is an incompleteness in the description of eligibility and conditions.
6. No application is accepted directly/ by post/ courier.
7. You have to apply online within the specified time.
8. Students who are finally selected for the Al-Arafah Islami Bank Scholarship must present a certificate of admission at the undergraduate/ equivalent level to a government educational institution before accepting the scholarship money.
AIBL Scholarship Online Application Form
Those who are interested to apply for the scholarship, they must be applied by Online. Here we are providing you, how to apply for this scholarship.
- Scanned colour photograph of the student.
- Colour photographs of the student’s father and mother.
- Now, scanned mark sheet and testimonial of S.s.c./equivalent examinations.
- Scanned mark sheet of S.S.C./equivalent examinations.
- Scale of all Scanned Documents: Image Dimension- width:500px to 600px, Height:700px to 800px and Image Size Max-150kb.
Note: Application Eligibility & Guidelines Change Every Year. It Depends Entirely On The Decision Of The Authority. In Addition, New Circulars Will Be Published Through Our Website.
[If You Have Any Questions Please Comment By Attaching Your Email Id In The Comments Section]
To Know More About Scholarship News (Domestic & International) & Admission News, Please Visit Our Website Regularly.
Our Another Web Portal Link www.eduguideline.com