Class 8 English Assignment Answer given below. You can download the PDF from here if you want. However, we will advise you to write the assignment in your own words. You can follow our assignment answer only for idea gather purposes.
Think about one of your favorite dishes. Talk to one of your family members who knows cooking and note it down. Then prepare the dish. Now narrate the steps how you have prepared the dish.
Class 8 English Assignment Answer
Kichuri is one of my favourite delicious dish. Because Khichuri helps easy digestion and assimilation and is hence recommended by doctors during illness for fast recovery. I talked to my aunty in my family for helping me cooking khichuri. Then she delivered a long speech about how to cook khichuri and I noted it carefully.
Here is my process to prepare my favourite dish khichuri. For preparing my dish following ingredients are needed: —
1. Basmati Rice 200 gm.
2. Moog / Masoor / Anker Dal – 200 gm.
3. Cumin Powder – 2 tea spoon.
4. Red Chili Powder – 1 tea spoon eamstieon.
5. Ginger Paste – 1/2 tea spoon.
6. Cummins (integrated) 1 tea spoon.
7. Green Chili (Chopped) 4/5 pieces.
8. Garam Masala Powder -1 tea spoon.
9. Potato (Chopped) 3 large size.
10. Tomato (chopped) 2 medium size.
11. Cauliflower (chopped) – 2 cup.
12. Peas – 100 gm.
13. Brinjal (Chopped) – 1 large size.
14. Carrot (Chopped) 2 medium size.
15. Oil 150 ml.
16. Sugar – 1 tea spoon.
17. Salt – to taste.
Now, I prepare my dish according to the following step-
1. First of all I pour oil to the pan. And warm it for at least three minutes.
2. Washing dal properly and then add it to the pan. Fry the dal for at least three-four minutes. Then remove them from the pan.
3. Then wash rice properly, pour it again oil to the pan, add rice, stir gently for at least five minutes. Then remove from the pan.
4. Last time pour oil to the pan, add cumin’s (integrated) to the oils and warm it for 2-3 minutes.
5. Then add chopped potatoes, tomatoes, peas, brinjal, cauliflowers and carrots.
6. Next, add cumin powder, red chili powder, turmeric powder, ginger paste, chopped green chilies and chopped onions. And mix them well.
To Know More About Scholarship News (Domestic & International) & Admission News, Please Visit Our Website Regularly.
Our Another Web Portal Link www.eduguideline.com