SSC English Assignment have been scheduled for all SSC candidates this week. SSC English Assignment Solution given below. You can download PDF from here if you want. However, we will advise you to write the assignment in your own words. You can follow our assignment solution only for idea gather purpose.
Instructions: Learners will write an easy here. In writing the assignment, answer the following questions.
- What are the most common events and festivals in Bangladesh?
- Narrate your own experience to take part in some events and festivals in your locality.
- How do these events and festivals shape you and your nation?
The teacher will assess the student’s work by using the following lenses and pick a mark that goes with the assignment from each category. Then s/he will calculate the marks of individual category for total marks.
Introducing common events and festivals of own locality:
4 – Learner introduces varied events and festivals of different groups and give a short description of them,
2 – Learner introduces events and festivals but the description is very limited,
0 – Learner does not answer this part.
3 Learner narrates own experience of attending some events and festivals.
2 Learner narrates own experience of attending an event and a festival I Learner narrates own experience of attending either an event or a festival
0 learner does not answer this part.
The usefulness of events and festivals:
5- Learners can produce a critical analysis of how these events and festivals shape her as a human being and how they are important in a nation’s life.
3- Learners produces a critical analysis on how these events and festival shapes him her as a human being or how they are important in a nation’s life?
2- I cornice tries to produce a critical analysis on why these events are important but the ideas are not very
Grammar: 3- The assignment has occasional grammatical errors. 2 – The assignment has random grammatical errors. 0 = None of the sentences is error-free.
SSC English Assignment Solution
Festivals Are For Everyone
1. The most common festival in Bangladesh-
• Eid ul Fitr
• Eid ul Adha
• Durga Puja
• Buddha Purnima
• Pahela Baishak
• Pahela Falgun
• Nouka baich
• Ekushey Boi Mela
• May Day
• International Mother Language Day
• Bangladeshi Independence Day
2. My experience to take part in some events and festivals in my locality : About five or six years ago, I celebrated my Pahela Baishak in my village. As this is the first day of the Bangla new year, this is the public holiday. My whole village was in a festive mood. I saw the villager’s inspiration to start with renewed hope and Inspiration on this day. I woke up early in the morning. Having a bath, I wore Punjabi and pajamas. Hence during the last year in my Madrasah premises, I take part in our Independence Day festival. Our Madrasah arranged a cultural program on this day. The whole program was so impressive and it was a great festival in my life.
3. Festivals are for everyone my justification for this statement is as follows : Festivals act like stress relievers and help us balance our emotions. More positivity naturally lowers negativity. It also provides an opportunity to reduce tniction and brings estranged trends and relatives together in a bond of love. Nothing brings people together as festivals do. They play a pivotal role in nation-building; bringing people from every religious, economic, and social background together. Festivals linked with religion, social organization, and palitical processes were celebrated. Festivals contribute immensely to feelings of social cohesion. Many such celebrations focus on cultural or ethnic topics and seek to intorm community members of their traditions. They involved community elders sharing stories and experiences setting templates for maintaining Unity among families. Festivals also stimulate economic activities since they provide employment opportunities to people.
SSC English Assignment Solution
This is the most joyful occasion of all Muslims across the country. Even the non-muslims like to join the celebration of Eid with everyone. The holiday comes after the month of Ramadan where the Muslim believers performed fasting for 30 days. We believe that Eid day is the blessing from Allah to enjoy the achievement after long 30 days of fasting. In the morning, all the mosques and fields fills with people to perform the eid salat. Prior to that, they take shower, get ready to wear new Pajama Punjabi, and apply perfume. After finishing Eid’s prayer, they embrace each other and finally leave the Eidgah compound. Then everyone visits their families, neighbors, and relatives and has delicious foods. People serve sweet desserts like Kheer, Payesh, and also heavy items like Biriyani, Koma throughout the day.
Eid ul Adha
This is another Eid for Muslims which occurs about two months after the Eid-ul-Fitr. Likewise, people perform their Eid Salat in the moming. After returning from mosques they take some light breakfast. This is the holy Eid where they sacrifice their favorite animals for Allah. The streets are crowded with mostly cows and goals. After slaughterirg those, people engage thermselves in butchering the meat. Then the meat is distributed in three portions. One is for own, another one is for relatives and the rest of the path is distributed among poor people. By evening, the meat is cooked and people start having them and enjoy the taste of Eid with everyone.
Durga Puja is an annual festival for Hindu believers. This occasion comes at the Hindu month of Ashwin and lasts for 4 days. As you would expect, the event consists of family and social gatherings. Gifting to each other, lighting, and decorating houses are very common. People worship their Goddess Durga inside temples. They perform ancient religious singing and dancing and paste powder color on each other’s faces bring the celebration mode on. Eventually, the process ends with Idol immersion in the river.
Buddha Purnima is celebrated by Buddhist descent of the country to celebrate the birthday of Gautam Buddha. They observe it annually according to the Gregorian Calendar. On this day, they decorate the Buddhist temples. A fair is held outside of temples. Also, play some music containing Buddha’s message. Finally, the believers attend the prayer, light candles, and recite the three jewels and 5 precepts.
SSC English Assignment Solution
Christmas or ‘Boro Din’ (the big day) in Bengali is celebrated among the Christian community as the birth of Jesus Christ. It is an annual occasion observed on 25th December. On this day, Christian people decorate their houses beautifully with lights, flowers, and ribbons. They made or bought Christmas trees from shops. Delicious foods are cooked. In fact, a grand dinner is organized at night. Neighbors and relatives come to visit. Santa Claus, known as Father Christmas arrives at home wearing a red gown and spectacles with a long white beard. Children love him as he brings gifts for them wrapped in colorful paper.
One of the cultures that Bengali people have been following with zeal for centuries, is Pahela Baishakh. This is the first day of Bengali New Year and e most popular occasion in Bangladesh. Both men and women are dressed in red and white. Girls wear saree with colorful bangles and boys wear Punjabi. They make various activities in many places throughout the day. At the fair, the shop keepers present Bengali foods like Panta llish (Hilsa fish and rice), various pithas (cakes), candyfloss, etc in front of the visitors Nagordola (Ferris wheel) is amusement. Meanwhile, the singers sing folk songs Under Bot-tola (The Banyan tree). Pohela Falgun is one of the most popular days in Bengali culture, Generally, this day is on the 13th of February of the year. This is the first day of Spring. People welcome this day wearing yellow and white. Some people buy flowers and present those to their loved ones. Bengali women set flower crowns around their heads. They like to use a variety of flowers but majorly Marigold as it has the color of Spring People play the most beautiful Spring song “Basanta ese geche’ (the spring has arrived) everywhere from the morning
To Know More About Scholarship News (Domestic & International) & Admission News, Please Visit Our Website Regularly.
Our Another Web Portal Link www.eduguideline.com