Dutch-Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship DBBL Scholarship HSC 2022 Dutch Bangla Bank has been providing scholarships to meritorious and financially disadvantaged students studying at higher secondary, graduate and post-graduate levels in various educational institutions of the country under its scholarship program.
All other bank scholarship circular list for HSC-2022
DBBL Scholarship HSC 2022 Dutch-Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship Dutch-Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship
LIST OF SCHOLARSHIPS ON APPLICATION:
Dutch-Bangla Bank Scholarship HSC 2022
Thousands of new students are added to this list every year. Basically they are under CSR activities
102 Crores and more scholarships are provided annually So far about 60 thousand students are under the scholarship
has come and currently around 15 thousand students are covered under the ongoing programme.
SSC passed in 2022 The circular has already been published for the students.
Last December 2022, the HSC exam was completed and the result was published on 8 February 2023 . Dutch-Bangla Bank
Foundation will release circular soon for HSC-2022 batches.
Date of Publication: The circular has not been published yet
Application Start: Application ends: Primary Selection Result
Now let’s know the details of Dutch-Bangla back scholarship for HSC level.
Scholarship Amount and Duration:
Monthly Scholarship: 3000 Tk.
Education Level: Graduate (Hons, MBBS, DVM, Architect)
Duration: 3-5 years.
Monthly Scholarship: 3,000 Tk.
Annual grant: One time Rs 5,000 for textbooks and Rs 1,000 for clothing.
Application Eligibility for Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship
- For Schools/Educational Institutions under City Corporation Area: Minimum GPA 5.00 (for all groups except 4th subject)
- For Schools/Educational Institutions belonging to District Urban Area: Minimum GPA 5.00 (for all groups except IV subject)
- For Schools/Educational Institutions in Rural Backward Areas: Minimum GPA 4.83 (for all groups except 4th subject)
Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship Application Terms and Conditions
The application process for DBBL Scholarship is done online. Consequently no direct application will be entertained. Let’s go through the details of the application process.
Online Application Process:
Go to this address and fill the online application form. Apply here with detailed personal, family and academic information.
What should be attached with the application form are:
1.|Scanned copy of applicant’s passport size color photograph.
- Scanned copy of passport size color photograph of applicant’s parents.
- Scan copy of SSC/equivalent or HSC/equivalent examination mark sheet and appreciation letter. Other Policy of Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship:
- Students receiving scholarship from any other source will not be considered eligible for Dutch-Bangla Bank scholarship.
- 90% of the scholarship will be reserved for students who have passed out from educational institutions located in rural backward areas and 50% of the total scholarship will be given to female students.
To Know More About Scholarship News (Domestic & International) & Admission News, Please Visit Our Website Regularly.