Lausanne University of Switzerland Scholarship Notification 2023:
Programme: Masters (2 years duration)
This scholarship in Switzerland is fully funded by Lausanne University and is open to international students. There is no age bar to apply. The University of Lausanne, located in Lausanne, Switzerland, was founded in 1537 as a school of Protestant theology. The university is the second oldest in Switzerland and one of the oldest continuously operating universities in the world.
Top 20 Scholarship List in Abroad
Facebook is offering fellowships, paying $42,000 a year
Benefits under the scholarship:
1. Opportunity to study completely free of charge.
2. A monthly allowance of 1,600 Swiss Francs, which is approximately Tk 1,48,000 in Bangladeshi currency, will be provided to the students selected for the scholarship.
3. No admission fee is required for course registration.
Opportunities for Bangladeshi youth to teach in Bengali in the United States
Eligibility to apply:
1. An applicant must hold a bachelor’s or equivalent degree from a foreign university, i.e. anyone who has studied in Switzerland cannot apply for this scholarship.
2. Those with good academic results will be given preference.
3. Must have an ILTS overall academic score of 7.0 or medium of instruction to demonstrate English language proficiency.
4. The program you wish to apply for must fulfill the requirements of the program.
Which Programme Admission:
1. Master of Science (MSc) in Behaviour, Evolution and Conservation
2. Master of Science (MSc) in Medical Biology
3. Master of Science (MSc) in Molecular Life Sciences
4. Master of Science (MSc) in Nursing Sciences
5. Master of Science (MSc) in Advanced Nursing Practice
6. Master of Law (MLaw) in Law and Economics
7. Master of Law (MLaw) in Criminology and Security
8. Master of Science (MSc) in Crime Data Analysis and Traceology
9. Master of Arts (MA) in Public Management & Policy
10. Master of Arts (MA) in Tourism Studies
11. Master of Science (MSc) in Geography
12. Master of Science (MSc) in Environmental Sciences
13. Master of Science (MSc) in Biogeosciences
14. Master of Science (MSc) in Earth Sciences
15. Master of Science (MSc) in Economics
16. Master of Science (MSc) in Management
17. Master of Science (MSc) in Finance
18. Master of Science (MSc) in Actuarial Science
19. Master of Arts (MA) in Digital Humanities
20. Master of Arts (MA) in Political Science
21. Master of Arts (MA) in Social Sciences
22. Master of Science (MSc) in Psychology
What you need to apply:
1. Scholarship Application Form
2. Applicant’s photograph (passport size).
3. Bachelor Degree Certificate and Transcript.
4. Applicant’s passport.
5. ILTS or, Medium of Instruction Certificate (Photocopy).
6. Two reference letters.
7. Applicant’s CV.
8. Statement of Purpose.
9. Other Papers (if any).
The applicant should apply according to the necessary instructions given by the university. There is no separate fee to be paid by the University to apply for this scholarship. Hard copies of the required papers should be sent directly to the University address by courier to the following address-
Université de Lausanne
Service des affaires sociales et de la mobilité étudiante (SASME)
CH – 1015 Lausanne
Application Deadline: 1st November, 2022.
Selected candidates will be emailed – March, 2022.
To Know More About Scholarship News (Domestic & International) & Admission News, Please Visit Our Website Regularly.
Our Another Web Portal Link www.eduguideline.com
Leave a Reply